| March 2014
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. How do I navigate the new website?
- A. The Org Chart is the best way to navigate the new Facilities Management website. This chart provides links to the various offices within FM and also indicates which member of senior staff oversees them. The links below the Org Chart will change based on which office is being viewed. For example, when the Transportation website is accessed, the staff and frequently asked questions pages will both show information specific to Transportation. Any link below the gold box has been provided by the individual office being viewed.
- Q. Who do I contact in the event of a maintenance emergency?
- A. Between the hours of 7:00 am Monday - 7:00 am Saturday, the Work Control Center should be contacted at 540.568.6101. During weekends or holidays, the primary point of contact for all emergencies is Campus Police at 540.568.6911. A full list of maintenance emergency contacts can also be obtained here.
- Q. How do I report errors or request updates to the Facilities Management website?
- A. Questions or comments regarding the website can be sent to email@example.com or by calling 540-568-5228.